|Job Ref:||204633093||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Warwickshire||Address:||Post Code:||B49||Salary:||£30000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:22|
A world-class engineering organisation is recruiting for a HR Business Partner to join their growing team in Warwickshire.|
As a HR Business Partner you'll be;
* Advising on employment law and HR process
* Advising managers on working practices
* Working with performance management/ grievance/ disciplinaries
* Facilitating the annual pay review process
To be successful in the role of HR Business Partner you'll have the following skills and experience;
* CIPD or equivalent chartered membership or relevant experience
* Experience within a similar role (ideally a technical or engineering industry experience would hold you in good stead)
* Working experience with employment laws
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a world class engineering organisation who are growing significantly within the next few years.
In return you'll receive a competitive salary of £30,000- £38,000 including benefits
To apply for the position of HR Business Partner, please send your CV to Kirsty Brierley via the apply button now.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position