|Job Ref:||204632934||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Halifax||Address:||Post Code:||HX1||Salary:||£32500 - £33000/annum BENEFITS||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:22|
SHIFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEER|
£32,500 basic + Overtime + Bonus + Pension + Life Assurance + Sick Pay
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join the team at global manufacturing company at their site in West Yorkshire.
Working on a 3 shift system, key responsibilities will be to:
* Provide mechanical and electrical maintenance support to ensure shortest possible downtime
* Support PPM and TPM activities
* Route Cause analysis and CI activities
* Maintain a wide range of equipment including; pumps, gearboxes, drives, pneumatics, motors, sensors
* Time served Mechanical/Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (min C&G)
* Experience of working in a continuous process, manufacturing environment
* Electrical fault finding experience
* Team player/excellent communication skills
* Willingness to provide out of hours support when necessary to support engineering activities (rota)
This is a superb opportunity to join a global business who can offer a superb platform for further progression and development.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy