|Job Ref:||204632913||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:11|
Senior CAD CAM Programmer|
CAD CAM, Fanuc & Heidenhain Programming
Our Client is a growing, successful company that specialises in the Be Spoke manufacture of high precision turned & milled parts for a wide range of industries.
Prime responsibility for managing a team of 14 engineers, planning and CAD CAM, Fanuc & Heidenhain Programming
Duties: & Experience
• Leading Team of 14 Engineers
• Responsible for the planning & scheduling of work
• Hands On Engineer, with full ablity to programmer, CAD CAM, Fanuc, Heidenhain
• Ensuring machinery and equipment are operated and maintained to maximise utilisation.
• Identifying correct manning levels and calibre of staff to meet a planned increase in sales, overseeing effective recruitment, training and re-organisation of staff to best utilise the labour resource.
• Develop effective communication systems to ensure that the business plan objectives are clear driven down and understood by all
• Liaise with customers, suppliers & subcontractors
• Apprentice Trained
• Up-to- date experience of current CNC machining techniques
• Experience of working in a fast paced engineering environment
• Good understanding of ISO 9000/BSI quality standards
• Able to utilise and develop business systems for analysis of data to ensure all resources are working at optimum capacity
• Self-driven with a positive can-do attitude at all times
• Excellent communicator, decisive and able to develop practical plans and lead by example in the execution of those plans
• Able to develop, motivate and team to give their best
• Analytical, able to solve complex logistical problems
Nucleus Precision Consultants are Specialists in CNC machining recruitment By applying for this role you hereby consent to us submitting your CV to our client. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us. Equally, if there are any companies that you do not wish your CV to be sent to (for whatever reason), then please let us know of this when you apply
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community