|Job Ref:||204632720||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:21|
Position - Certification Author |
Salary - £ 25,000 - £35,000
Location - Portsmouth
* My client a world-class manufacturing and expanding engineering business who have won multiply industry awards within their specialist field are looking to add further head count to the existing Technical Writing Team.
* Provide accurate technical documentation to support all new parts designed and manufactured by the business.
* Ensure all documentation required are to industry standards required by the clients and governing authorities
* Control of projects and documents designated by the engineering department from conception through to approval within desired time frames.
* Liaising with clients on a regular basis to ensure conformance to specification
* Liaising will all relevant departments throughout the project cycle to ensure a smooth and efficient introduction
* The successful candidate will have previous proven experience within certification or technical writing environment.
* Proven experience in producing professionally written certification content that clearly articulates organisations value proposition for equipment
* The ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
* Provide technical support for all projects throughout the product life
* Degree qualified within an Engineering discipline or technical subject
* Proven experience working in a technical writing or certification author role
For further information or to apply for this position contact Philip at Wild Recruitment