|Job Ref:||204632690||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:56|
Specialist smoke & natural ventilation company require a CFD Engineer to develop in-house CFD capabilities - Basic to c£40k + Company Benefits.|
THE ROLE - CFD MECHANICAL ENGINEER
* Creating CFD models in response to customer orders, tailoring to individual project needs.
* CFD models will be used predominatly for smoke ventilation applications in all types of buildings, testing the effectiveness of the proposed system and their compliance with regulatory requirements.
* Also involved with Research & Development of new systems in both Smoke and Natural ventilation systems.
* Liaising with customers, and internal departments as required.
* Creating CFD reports that outline the models' results with design recommendations for customers.
* Present finding/results of analysis to building control / approving authorities
THE PERSON CFD MECHANICAL ENGINEER
* BEng (min.) in Mechanical Engineering, Science related subject, or equivalent discipline.
* Thermodynamic / Heat Transfer knowledge.
* Experienced CFD modeler in a Mechanical Engineering environment.
* Full driving license required for travel to the office and client sites as required.
* Smoke / Fire Engineering background.
* Experience in the use of FDS (Fire Design Simulator)
* Other software knowledge, such as CAD, Solid Works or Revit would be advantageous.
THE PACKAGE - CFD MECHANICAL ENGINEER
Basic salary up to c£40k, with additional company benefits to include contributory pension scheme after qualifying period.
THE LOCATION - CFD MECHANICAL ENGINEER
Can work remotely from home with travel to the office & client sites as required