|Job Ref:||204632593||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:21|
A leading manufacturer and supplier of HVAC and M&E products. Our client is a dynamic and innovative organisation looking for new talent to support a growing office in London. Our fast paced, dynamic and challenging environment is perfectly suited for individuals that are customer driven, believe in quality and have strong customer values. If you believe in providing a positive, exceptional experience to customers you should consider this job opportunity.
You will provide support to sales representatives, consulting engineers, and mechanical contractors with the application of HVAC and M&E equipment such as:
- Supporting customers with product selection and layout.
- Supporting clients by developing unique mechanical solutions for the built environment, whether it is for new customers for specific projects or for general support of our sales agents.
- Working directly with sales representatives and engineers on new projects including:
- Providing pre-sales technical support and acting as professional contact for our existing customers.
- Training of customers in our technical centres, or by travelling throughout our distribution network.
- Assisting in developing product launches and marketing strategies for our International markets, primarily in Europe and the Middle East.
- Assisting the R&D department with new product development.
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Aptitude and desire for customer service excellence.
- Self-motivation with an eye for detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Be accurate, meticulous, and focused on continuous follow up with a commitment to a high degree of customer service.
- Be self-motivated, goal orientated and ambitious; eager to learn and demonstrate abilities.
- Work well with others in a team and independently.
For more information and a confidential discussion please Apply Now