|Job Ref:||204632413||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wales||Address:||Post Code:||CF3||Salary:||£18000 - £20000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:56|
Technical Administrator, |
£18,000 - £20,000,
Awarding Winning Engineering business,
This is a truly outstanding opportunity for a detail driven and Self-motivated individual who seeks the chance to be part of multi-national, award winning NA a global supplier of bespoke machinery, our client recruits ambitious individuals who seek further responsibilities and long-term careers. This is one of a handful of excellent opportunities within the business and is a diverse and challenging role.
The key function of this role within the business will be to provide administrative support to design, drafting and product configuration activity, as well as carrying out documentation tasks and product performance data reviews.
* Controlling engineering documentation through the change approval process; requiring the confident use of Microsoft Software (Word and Excel). Updating drawings (text fields) and corresponding data on the company's business system.
* Processing requests for drawing changes.
* Creating drawing packages for in-house manufacture and for sending out to suppliers.
* Updating tracking spreadsheets as required.
* Assisting with the creation, production and updating of product manuals and training materials.
* Assisting with the review, analysis (mainly using Microsoft Excel) and reporting of product field performance data
* Providing other general administrative assistance to the Design Office. This might include filing, archiving, attending and minuting meetings, photocopying and scanning documents etc.
The successful candidate in this role will be a Self-motivated individual, with a high level of initiative. They will have an excellent eye for detail and possess the ability to learn new things quickly. It is key that this person has the ability to demonstrate good time management and organisational skills as they will be expected to manage data from several different sources and be able to multi-task.
Education and Qualifications:
* Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
* A good grounding in general office administration (at least two years) preferably encompassing engineering and/or manufacturing support tasks.
* Basic competence in using CAD drawing software, preferably Solid Edge.
* Experience of using business systems, in particular, ERP (Enterprise resource planning)
* Basic competence in English and Maths
* Possess excellent general IT skills and the ability to manage several computer programs simultaneously.
A dynamic and rewarding environment which is development focused, but will challenge and improve your skills and lead to a multitude of career opportunities. You will also be supported via excellent training and development.
If this position is of interest then please send your cv to the link provided or call Jamie Rafferty on (Apply online only).
Nb. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position.
Perpetual Partnerships is part of the Cygnet Group of engineering companies based in Northwich and specialise in providing the best quality contract and permanent candidates to the engineering, manufacturing, energy and built environment markets. Being part of an engineering group means we are passionate about understanding how companies are run, the cultural fit of the people and therefore, about recruitment.
We operate up to £1,000 refer a friend scheme so if you aren't interested then recommend a friend and earn yourself up to £1,000! Please enquire for further details