|Job Ref:||204632408||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:21|
Permanent Process and Test Technician for a company based in Cambridge|
My client, an exciting and rapidly expanding company based in Cambridge are recruiting 2 x Process and Test Technicians to join their team.
Each process technician will have responsibility for day to day processing and testing of products. They will work in close collaboration with our client's scientists and engineers.
The idea candidate will have experience working in a wet lab environment and be used to processing and texting complex samples.
The successful candidate will be motivated, attentive to details, focused, with good oral and written communication skills. Our clients are particularly seeking candidates with industrial experience working in a clean room or controlled environment (e.g. biotech), product fabrication and testing, and equipment maintenance.
Expertise in roll-to-roll printing and coating and electrical device testing would be a bonus. Working with technical data analysis would also be highly relevant.
Process Technicians will be responsible for:
* Device fabrication on lab-and pilot-scale coating machines
* Machine and materials preparation and clean-up
* PV module back-end process, including encapsulation and laser cutting
* Performance and stability measurements
* Experience and responsibility for the maintenance of equipment including environmental chambers and electrical characterisation systems
* Data recording and analysis
Reference number: 1609.27
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy