|Job Ref:||204635081||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Aylesbury||Address:||Post Code:||HP20||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:22|
Business Manager, Automated X-Ray Systems|
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and professional Business Manager to primarily be the new Business Manager for the sales development and commercialisation of the automated wafer inspection Tool as well as Coordinate future market needs, develop and present product specifications to potential customers.
Ideally the successful Business Manager will be based around the Aylesbury area but we will also consider candidates located in Europe or Asia.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT Essential
• Experienced in a product management role of capital equipment.
• Experience in the semiconductor and/or the PCB manufacturing industries.
• Experience in X Ray inspection or related inspection or capital equipment.
• Degree qualified in a scientific, engineering or business discipline. MBA is preferred.
• Experience in Asia/Japan regions.
• Experience in working in a matrix structure.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop and maintain the commercial strategy for the continued development of the Automatic Semiconductor Inspection Tools.
• Ownership of the global sales funnel for XM including monthly forecasting accuracy.
• Identification of all potential customers in conjunction with regional sales and distribution.
• Identification, support and management of sales channels.
• Take ownership of pricing and quotations to optimise revenue.
• Ensuring appropriate agreements are in place with the sales channels.
• Support Regional Managers on sales and marketing activities.
• Provide Sales Training to ensure responsibilities are clearly understood.
• Bridge gaps between customers, sales teams, application teams and R&D.
• Work with customers and sales teams to set expectations and realistic product acceptance criteria.
• Organise seminars as required to educate customers and/or regional staff.
• Develop Sales and Marketing collateral for XM product including Sales presentations, Brochures, datasheets etc.
• Creation of web presence, advertisements, photos, videos.
• Determine which exhibitions, conferences and seminars to attend and strategy for each.
• Travel to regions to support sales, distributors as well as canvassing 'voice of customer'.
• Support any appropriate trade shows.
• Present papers or studies at industry.
• Operation of the system to be able to run customer demonstrations.
PREFERRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of and experience with CRM systems specifically Salesforce com.
• Ability to organize and prioritise workloads.
• Ability to act on own initiative, dealing with unexpected problems that arise.
• Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with individuals at all levels.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Proactive and the ability to make decisions.
• Regular travel to suppliers, customers and other sites both in the UK and overseas