|Job Ref:||204635066||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:22|
Support and Service Engineer|
70% site based (Southampton) and 30% travel
Working for an expanding division of a hi-tech engineering organisation you will provide hands on technical support whilst also providing a site based technical intermediary between the customer and the company. The role would be a good match for an engineer who loves working with new technology and hi value capital equipment but also has the ability to be able to offer expert support to a range of different customers. Responsibilities will include:
- Offering support by telephone, email and on-site to any faults with customers machinery including fault finding, field repairs and installations.
- Travel to sites across Europe, USA and Asia to help with any service responsibilities.
- Provide commissioning support to integrators.
- Work closely with the global product support response helpline.
- Participate with the development of new products and new product integration.
- Cooperate with any internal teams on any product enhancements and requests into engineering and business development.
- Always try to ensure customer satisfaction across the company.
For this role you will need:
- Experience of working as a service engineer from an electronics based hi value capital equipment background.
- At least 2 years` experience of working in a product support team environment.
- An engineering based qualification