|Job Ref:||204635014||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Frodsham||Address:||Post Code:||WA6||Salary:||£40000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:22|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer|
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility based near Runcorn
Our Client is an internationally recognised company and we hope you would want to be a part of their team...
* To provide a comprehensive production service across a wide range of roles, operating plant and equipment within Maintenance, Quality and Information systems.
* Responsible for managing breakdown situations, Planned Preventative Maintenance activities, and engineering shutdown activities/overhaul work.
* Sharing and applying new skills as acquired including Manufacturing Excellence principle, Continuous Improvement, Total Productive Maintenance Techniques and Training.
* Develop and attain world class standards of performance / excellence.
* With support from the Area Team Manager, achieve production plans and key performance targets, responding to non-conformances to get process back on track. Always applying learnings to prevent re-occurrence.
* Responsible for health, safety, environment and hygiene. Pro-actively responding to initiatives in these areas including meetings and inspections/tours. Utilise safe systems of working and risk assessment of plant and processes, constantly contributing to opportunities to improve work areas.
* Assist and identify the development of training needs, resources and budget allocation/spend on an individual and team basis.
* Procurement of materials and services where appropriate
* 3 years experience/competence in a food or drink manufacturing environment.
* HNC/HND level in an engineering discipline
* Process Operation experience in FMCG (preferably food) environment.
* Demonstrate detailed understanding of teamwork principles/TQM/CI/TPM/RCM techniques.
* Indentured or HNC craftsman with either relevant electrical skills or graduate engineer / manufacturing
* Core Skills - Electrical, Mechanical, Operational and Quality. Suitable candidate will have a minimum of 2 of these skills at expert level and one at basis level
* Detailed Practical Knowledge and understanding of some of the following:-
* Drinks Packaging and Processing
* Quality Analysis / Control
* Mechanical Crafts Skills
* Electrical Craft Skills
* Siemens PLC S5 and S7
* H&S Systems/PTW
* CI (TQM/TPM/RCM)
* Diagnostic and problem solving skills in production environment.
* High level of interpersonal effectiveness/ skills. Able to work proactively in a team - demonstrating leadership to resolve proactively as required.
* Drive for self-development.
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on (Apply online only)
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on (Apply online only)
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability or the job