|Job Ref:||204634899||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wakefield||Address:||Post Code:||WF2||Salary:||£10.50 - £11.50/hour negotiable + overtime||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:56|
Skilled & Semi-Skilled Welders / Fabricators|
Pay Rate in the region of £10.50-£11.50 per hour negotiable dependent on experience
Hours: Monday to Thursday 7.30am - 4.30pm, Friday 7.30am - 1.00pm (Overtime currently available).
TM Resourcing's Technical Division are currently seeking Skilled & Semi-Skilled Welders / Fabricators on the behalf of their engineering client based in Wakefield.
Our client offer industrial noise protection throughout a variety of industries such as aerospace, defence, construction, manufacturing, materials handling, chemical oil & gas, power generation, steel making, and many more
The Role: -
As a result of the company's success in being awarded a number of major design & build contracts, they are now actively seeking to recruit skilled and semi-skilled welders and fabricators. The successful candidates will report to the works manager, and support our existing team of production operatives with the manufacture and installation of fabricated noise control products. This is an exciting opportunity for a number of individuals to join a rapidly expanding company with an enviable and
developing client base, where the necessary fabrication work will be both varied and challenging.
Key Responsibilities / Main Duties (Will Include But Not Limited To): -
* To fabricate and weld a variety of noise control products.
* Operate fabrication machinery i.e. press-brake and sheet metal guillotine (Applicable training given).
* Perform basic surface preparation and brush / roller painting as and where necessary.
* Carry out numerous assembly and/or fitting out activities utilising common insulative materials and standard fasteners, fixings systems.
* Assist (occasionally) our installation engineers during on-site builds - which may necessitate travelling & overnight stays.
* A City & Guilds Qualification (3268) in Welding & Fabrication is preferred, although experienced persons who can demonstrate their ability to MIG/TIG weld and interpret engineering/fabrication drawings, build specifications & weld symbols will also be considered.
* Must be familiar with steel construction and sheet metal materials.
* Must be able to accurately measure, mark out, and fabricate to a high standard.
* Must have experience of general fabrication work, including Percussion & SDS drilling, tapping, riveting, grinding, sanding etc. and the use of electric power tools that facilitate these tasks.
* Have your own basic hand-tools to facilitate basic fabrications tasks.
* Able to work with sole responsibility or as part of a production team.
* Comfortable working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Must be reliable and have an excellent record where time keeping and sickness are concerned.
* Driving Licence essential / Non-Smoker preferable.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this role please submit your CV ASAP to Helen Mitchell. Good Luck