|Job Ref:||204634866||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£28000 - £39000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:56|
Our prestigious client is currently looking to recruit a Civil Engineer to join their established Civil Engineering Design team based in their Reading office.|
Their civils team has over 60 members working on major public and private sector infrastructure schemes in all sectors and markets, including renewable energy, commercial / industrial, residential, education and tourism.
Key responsibilities / Duties will include:
* To support the production of Drainage/Highway designs and provision for all types and scales of development projects
* Delegate and manage the CAD and technician resource in the delivery of outputs to agreed deadlines
* Liaise with the client and design teams on active projects and to manage and procure deliverables on time
* To deliver projects within budget constraints
* Prepare and manage technical reports
Capabilities and Qualifications:
* A degree in Civil Engineering or an equivalent qualification
* Have experience of highway design and specification
* Have experience in detailed drainage and attenuation design
* Experience of the delegation and management of technician and CAD resources
* Have excellent communication and written skills with the ability to both compile and check reports
* Competent in the use of Microsoft Office programmes
* The ability to liaise with a broad range of stakeholders is essential.
* Exceptional attention to detail and strong presentation skills are also required.
Our client offers a competitive salary and flexible benefits package, which includes contributory pension plan, discretionary bonus scheme and flexible benefits allowance