|Job Ref:||204634804||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£15000 - £19000/annum BENEFITS||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:56|
Junior/Trainee Structural CAD Technician|
Salary up to £19,000 + Benefits
This is a great opportunity for a Trainee or Junior level Structural AutoCAD Technician to join a friendly, well-established and vibrant Civil and Structural Consultancy based in Sheffield. You will have gained a minimum of HND/HNC in CAD or Civil/Structural Engineering and will feel confident using AutoCAD software. You will get the chance to work on a variety of interesting and unique projects spanning across Residential, Commercial and Industrial buildings. Full on the job training will be provided and you will quickly become an integral part of a close knit design team.
Working as a Junior/Trainee Structural CAD Technician you will;
* Produce civil and structural drawings from both 2D and 3D models
* Work closely with other members of the design team to help deliver high quality drawings
* Have strong communication skills both written and verbal
* Develop a responsibility for your own work and be able to check your own work before passing onto your line manager
* Develop positive relationships with colleagues through good professional conduct
* Be willing and able to develop knowledge and experience of traditional building materials e.g. steel, RC, timber and masonry
* A working knowledge of AutoCAD would be hugely beneficial
* Any previous experience working as a Structural CAD Technician would be an advantage
Our client is offering a competitive starting salary plus flexible benefits package including Pension, Healthcare and discretionary bonus schemes.
In order to discuss this Junior/Trainee Structural AutoCAD role please call Mikaela on (Apply online only) or email your CV