|Job Ref:||204634801||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gainsborough||Address:||Post Code:||DN21||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:22|
Panel Wirer - Gainsborough Area - Immediate Start|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the U.K's leading Electrical service companies on an ongoing contract basis. The organisation are world renowned for their superb high quality Electrical products which they Design, Manufacture, Install, Commission & Service to a wide variety of industries.
Successful applicants will be carrying out all panel wiring and panel fitting duties within their hardware assembly team.
* Assembly of panels and wiring of control panels
* Read Schematic and accurately wire the panels
* Wiring panels quickly and to a high standard.
* Adhere and follow company HSE procedures
* Support Apprentices in the workshop
* Have worked in a Panel Assembly Shop environment
* Must be able to wire and fit control panel accurately to engineering schematics drawings
* Must have a minimum of 4 year experience as a time served wiremen
* Will also consider site wirers
Points of Appeal
* Overtime available
* Immediate Starts for the right candidates
* 8/12 weeks work available
* 50 + hours per week
* Days only
Job Titles Considered - Panel Wireman, Panel Wirer, Control Panel Technician, Electrical Fitter, Electrical Assembly, Wireman
If you are interested or you would like to discuss this vacancy in more detail please contact Andy Lyttleton on (Apply online only)
In respect of the above role(s), Cordant Recruitment operates as an Employment Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy