|Job Ref:||204634697||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Warwickshire||Address:||Post Code:||B49||Salary:||£20 - £25/hour||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:22|
Purchasing and Material Management (Buyer)|
Interim role (8 weeks)
Near Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Our client based in South Warwickshire is an automotive manufacturer.
They have an immediate requirement for an experienced Purchaser, ideally with an engineering/ manufacturing background. The candidate should be either formally qualified or qualified by experience. A CIPS qualification would be advantageous.
This is an interim role (8 weeks), working full-time in an environment controlled by KPI's.
* SAP R3, in particular MM, PP and SD modules.
* Computer literate in Microsoft Office - especially Excel and Outlook
* A good knowledge of raw materials
* Knowledge of manufacturing processes
* Supply chain management and Logistics.
* Ability to collect data from systems, analyse and provide information for management decisions.
* Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels.
* Good organisational skills.
* Dynamic and capable of meeting challenging deadlines within a fast paced environment.
* Able to work as part of a small team building relationships with suppliers and sub-contractors.
* Demonstrate good attention to detail and accuracy.
For further information or to apply please contact Laura at Intec on (Apply online only) or email (url removed)
Intec (UK) Ltd was established in 1980 by Engineers for Engineers. We deliver Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
For a free, confidential service register your details on velosi-intec where you will find a full list of live positions. Intec (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)