|Job Ref:||204634578||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:22|
Project Engineer - Electrical and Controls - Permanent - Cambridge - £Neg|
Our customer are a global supplier of advanced materials and support the aerospace, automotive and alternative energy sectors.
The purpose of the Project Engineer role is to support the Engineering team with electrical and controls expertise.
What you will do as the Project Engineer - Electrical and Controls:
- Support project, process and maintenance activities that will lead to improved safety and production efficiencies.
- Lead continuous improvement projects from concept to successful implementation.
- Developing and proposing equipment specifications.
- Supporting site breakdowns as required and inclusion in the on call rota system.
- Develop concepts into detailed control specifications on a broad range of manufacturing equipment.
- Creating, maintaining electrical, instrumentation and controls documentation.
What you will need for the Project Engineer - Electrical and Controls role:
- Demonstrated project engineering experience with a controls background.
- Recognised electrical engineering degree or equivalent.
- Allen Bradley PLC working knowledge along with a manufacturing or process sector background.
- Experience of industry standard risk assessment techniques such as HAZOP and FMEA.
- Experience including design and specification of industrial chemical processes or similar.
- AutoCAD or E-Plan knowledge advantageous.
- Machine safety training.
What you will get for the Project Engineer Electrical and Controls role:
- Excellent salary and attractive benefits package.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- Professional and friendly working environment.
We are immediately sourcing suitable candidates for this role. If you are interested please apply with your CV and covering letter, along with confirmation of your current notice period and salary expectations. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted prior to submission with further details. However should you wish to discuss your application first hand, please contact Justin Wainwright on (Apply online only) or (Apply online only)
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency