|Job Ref:||204632008||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wolverhampton||Address:||Post Code:||WV1||Salary:||£29000 - £34500/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:21|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with a good knowledge of building infrastructure and maintenance required to work for a facilities management company in the Wolverhampton area.|
Working either days Monday to Friday, days 4 on/off, or nights 4 on/4 off, the role requires a rage of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering for both building and services maintenance in line with planned and preventable maintenance as well as reactionary maintenance and repairs.
The ideal candidate will have possess the follow attributes:
• Electrical Engineering to a minimum ofNVQ 3 or equivalent
• LV experience to Authorised Person's level (beneficial)
• Capability to control LV isolation and switching
• HV experience is a distant advantage
• Mechanical Engineering to a minimum of ONC or equivalent
• Experience to Authorised Person's level for mechanical applications of Pneumatics, Hydraulics, HVAC Chillers and processed water.
• General mechanical building services (plumbing, building works)
• Health & Safety to ensure safe working practices are carried out at all times
• Salary of £29,000 p/a when working days Monday to Friday
• Salary of £33,000 p/a when working days 4 on / 4 off
• Salary of £34,500 p/a when working nights 4 on / 4 off
• 28 days paid leave p/a based on weekly accrual
• Optional inclusion in government pension scheme
• Access to on-line or e-mail payslips
• Optional Person Accident Insurance
To apply, please follow online instructions or contact our Wolverhampton branch.
The Best Connection Group Limited (TBC), an Equal Opportunities Employer, was formed in 1991. The company has a network 80+ branches throughout the UK from which it specialises in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors