|Job Ref:||204631884||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Royston||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Salary:||£30000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:21|
Our clients printing division combines deep expertise in optics, microfluidics and printhead physics with a broad digital printing systems integration capability. We invent and deliver print technology and printing systems across a range of applications, and see massive potential in next-generation 3D printing technology. Our work is funded by corporate and start-up customers who share that view. |
We are looking for future leaders: technologists who are equally at home doing cutting edge technology development in our labs, or enthusing our customers and uncovering new opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have a PhD or first / upper-second class BSc in a related scientific or engineering discipline.
* A proven ability to analyse, deconstruct and solve complex problems, and multi-faceted design challenges.
* Experience in the design and development of digital printing, microfluidics or additive manufacturing technology.
* An opportunity spotter: curious, imaginative, and commercially astute.
* Already successfully leading a team/project, or ready to do so.
* Strong communication and influencing skills, ideally proven in a consulting or customer-facing role.
* Ambitious and self-starting, with a desire to combine both technical and commercial insight to create business impact