|Job Ref:||204631819||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gainsborough||Address:||Post Code:||DN21||Salary:||£24000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:21|
PERMANENT - FULL TIME
£24,000 - £35,000
An opportunity has become available for a candidate within the Gainsborough area to join an experienced manufacturing team as a Maintenance Engineer.
The primary purpose of the role is to perform planned routine maintenance and attend breakdowns. In addition to this, my client are looking for a candidate who can recognise and develop improvement opportunities within the machines.
The Engineer is responsible for effective machinery repairs, completion of all necessary documentation, liaising with production staff and management to ensure accurate status communication.
- Compliance with GMP guidelines in all production areas and as detailed in company procedures.
- Attend production breakdowns and affect timely repairs
- Complete accurate maintenance records
- Monitor, recommend and replenish spares stock holdings
- Developing improvement opportunities for machinery
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years' experience of maintaining production line equipment
- Excellent Fault finding skills in electrical, pneumatic and mechanical systems
- Good written skills, in the context of repair logs and simple SOP/SOIs
- Lean manufacturing six sigma
Hours & Pay
- 07.30-16.45 (Monday - Thursday)
- 07.30-12.30 (Friday)
- 24 Holiday Days + Bank Holidays
- Overtime available
If you believe you are a suitable candidate for this position, please send your CV
This advert was posted by the Gi Group Ltd trading as a recruitment business.
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion