|Job Ref:||204631782||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ashford||Address:||Post Code:||TW15||Salary:||£8.50 - £12.50/hour||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:21|
DEBUG ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN**|
Transline Group are an international, award winning recruitment company, who are currently looking to recruit motivated and hard working individuals to join our ever growing team. With temp to perm possibilities, we are currently looking to recruit in the Ashford area for **DEBUG ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN ** staff.
The multinational client is a major player within the electronics repair business. This rapidly expanding company is currently recruiting for operators,quality control,screeners for various workshops to work on their site in Ashford.
The job consists:
- -running calibration programmes and understanding reports to be able to debug by using this tool
- -upgrading internal software to the latest approved version
- -ensuring full functionality before submitting to quality inspection
- -machine soldering-BGA( Ball Grid Array)
- -repairing the main board with the aid of block diagrams and flow charts and use of the osciloscope
- -replacing parts to component level
- -calibrating the phone
Requirements of the role:
- -Good computer skills on Microsoft Windows
- -Know how to read a procedure,understand and apply it
- -Good understanding of written and spoken English
- -Good eyesight
- -Good dexterity
- -Flexibility and ability to learn new skills
- -Soldering skills to good standard both by hand and BGA Machine
- -Use a multi meter and power supply to check current drain/short circuits
Transline Group are constantly expanding, and looking for people to join our growing team. If you are motivated and work well within a target driven environment, this could be just the position for you. With over 90 locations across the UK, we are confident we will have something to suit your location and availability. Transline Group offer our employees a great benefits package, competitive rates of pay and a great working environment. To join our growing team, apply today.
**FOLLOW us on Facebook (TranslineGroup) and Twitter (@Transline Group)