|Job Ref:||204631747||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:21|
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a Market leading Engineering company based with a global reputation based in Sheffield.|
Nicholas Associates Engineering & Manufacturing is recruiting for a Project manager. My client is a leading manufacturing business based in Sheffield who supply into a wide range of Industry sectors.
Key responsibilities of the Project Manager role,
* Management and Involvement with preparation of estimates and tenders and functional and technical design specifications
* Be the main point of contact for customer contracts ensuring that contracts
*Manage assigned projects through feasibility, initiation, planning, implementation and close in accordance with company project frameworks.
*Manage the project team and including 3rd party international suppliers. Build and maintain a good working relationship with the customer.
* Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
You should have
* Ideally qualified to Degree / HNC in mechanical engineering
* A proven track record in the mechanical engineering process and materials fields
* Proven track record for planning, executing, controlling and closing projects and the ability to manage multiple projects
In return for your experience as a Project Manager we can offer you
*Salary of £40,000
*The opportunity to work on a wide range of complex Engineering projects
*Ongoing training and development
If you are interested in the Project Manager role, please apply as soon as possible as interviews are due to take place within the next two weeks. If you have any questions at all please contact Joe Worthington of Nicholas Associates (Apply online only)
Nicholas Associates is an industry leading professional recruitment agency that works across the following specialist disciplines and sectors: Executive Search and Selection, Finance and Accountancy, HR and Training, Engineering and Technical, Creative and Marketing, Commercial, the Construction Sector and the Food Sector. We have offices nationwide and operate internationally. Please visit (url removed)/recruitment for more information