|Job Ref:||204631734||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rotherham||Address:||Post Code:||S60||Salary:||£34000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:21|
Maintenance Team Leader|
Nicholas Associates Engineering & Manufacturing is once again working with our long standing client who is looking to appoint 2 Maintenance Team Leaders to work on a shift system Monday-Friday. My client is a leading manufacturing business based in Rotherham who supplies into the automotive sector.
Key responsibilities of the Maintenance Team Leaders role:
To support the day to day running of the Maintenance department to ensure an efficient and effective maintenance support service for all production plant and equipment within area of responsibility.
* Safeguard the health and safety of all direct reports
* Safeguard the integrity and safety of all plant and equipment associated with manufacturing operations
* Support the drive towards continual improvement.
* Manage the resources and workload in order to meet the departmental operational KPI's.
* Optimise shift performance through the provision and management of an effective preventative and reactive breakdown service.
* Manage resource in line with company policy ensuring that all company policies are constantly adhered to.
* To ensure all shift technicians are kept informed through the provision of effective and regular communication.
* Formal craft apprenticeship with engineering qualification at ONC / HNC and minimum of 7 years electrical/electronic/mechanical experience in high volume technically sophisticated manufacturing ideally within the automotive sector.
* Must be computer literate
* Must be able to demonstrate a high level of computer / PLC literacy
* Should be able to demonstrate a range of skills including task orientation, team working, communication, planning, problem solving, financial and commercial awareness
* Fundamental understanding the following systems. Siemens S7, Beckhoff, Visual basic programming and Camera systems ( Viscom/Cognex /DVT)
In return for your experience as a Maintenance Team Leader we can offer you
Salary of £34,000
If you are interested in the Maintenance Team Leader role, please apply as soon as possible as interviews are due to take place within the next few weeks. If you have any questions at all please contact Sam Bowden of Nicholas Associates (Apply online only)
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)