|Job Ref:||204631690||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£33000 - £35000/annum Overtime||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:21|
Mechanical Design Engineer|
AD Engineering is currently working alongside a fast-growing manufacturer in Birmingham who specialises in providing solutions within design, manufacture, build and install of electro-mechanical systems and automated solutions.
This is the perfect position for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to be part of fantastic company which prides itself on its high-level of service, and as such, they strive to employ talented individuals that have accumulated a demonstrable wealth of knowledge and skill within their field.
This is the perfect position for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to be part of great company, where you will be able to develop and design both new and existing projects.
* Working familiarity with Solidworks design package and AutoCAD 2D packages.
* Hydraulics knowledge, experience is essential.
* Automated Machine Design
* Special purpose machinery experience
* Able to write clear concise documentation to accompany the project.
* Experience of working with Solidworks is imperative to a solid understanding of the role, and applicants will have hands-on experience in some form of engineering environment.
* You will be committed to optimising the development of mechanical processes and products, and providing efficient solutions for company operations
This is an extremely rewarding opportunity in many senses - as well as being able to join a team that works in a variety of industries;
This is a permanent contract and successful candidates will receive £33'000-£35'000 Per Annum plus some fantastic scope for premium overtime rates