|Job Ref:||204631677||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £60000/annum Excellent benefits + pension + healt||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:21|
Senior Transport Modeller - CUBE Experience|
Excellent package and prospects
If you are driven by technical excellence, non-conventional design and delivery, creative thinking and progressing your career with a business who works on some of the highest profile and most complex projects globally, then this is your opportunity.
We are holding interviews for the Transportation business, and in this role you will be working with a team of transport planners and modellers on a variety of highways, public transport and pedestrian planning projects.
We are looking to hire a Senior Transport modeller with experience in use of transport models built in CUBE Voyager Software Platform.
This role requires leading a variety of transport planning studies - large scale transport masterplan assessments as well as traffic impact studies for multi-disciplinary planning projects in the public and private sectors. Working closely with Project Managers and other planning department staff to ensure timely completion of the necessary analysis, reports and plans as assigned.
Must have previous hands on experience in Transport Models built in CUBE Voyager Software Platform
* Previous experience in transport modelling
* Experience working with the strategic transport modelling software package CUBE
* Numerate with excellent data analysis skills. Competency in data analysis packages, such as Excel/Access
* Knowledge of other modelling packages, e.g. SATURN, VISUM, EMME, VISSIM, AIMSUN
* Knowledge and experience of GIS software e.g. MapInfo
* Project management experience
* Postgraduate qualification in a relevant discipline
* Knowledge of computer programming (e.g. VBA, SQL, Python)
Excellent prospects and CPD opportunities within this business