|Job Ref:||204631657||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wokingham||Address:||Post Code:||RG40||Salary:||£70000 - £90000/annum Excellent benefits + pension + healt||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:21|
Planning Director - Aviation Development|
We have a rare opportunity for an experienced Planning Director to join this growing Aviation business who are involved with a number of high profile airport development projects around the country.
We are looking for someone who is experienced and passionate about Airport Development and the complex planning issues it brings.
Previous experience required:
* Feasibility Studies
* Airfield Layout Planning
* Airport Master Planning
* Capacity Analysis
* Project Management
* Significant experience in aviation/airports
* Knowledge of EASA, ICAO and IATA standards
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Advanced numeric skills
* Ability to manage junior members of staff
* Post Graduate qualification in Airport Planning
* Understanding of Airport Operations
* Experience of Capacity Analysis
* Specialist Airport Planning Software experience (Terminal and Airfield) e.g. CAST, SIMMOD, Pathplanner, Vissim, ArcPort, TAAM etc....
* Experience of Graphical Visualisation tools e.g. Sketchup, Illustrator etc...
* Experience of Air Traffic Management
* Project Management skills
Exceptional CPD prospects and package available with this position