|Job Ref:||204631630||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Middlesex||City:||Middlesex||Address:||Post Code:||HA0||Salary:||£42000 - £45000/annum + additional bonus||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:21|
Title: Technical Training Manager lift/ escalators|
Salary: Up to £42K Per Annum + Bonus and Excellent Benefits
Are you an experienced Trainer in escalator and lift engineer seeking a challenging new opportunity?
Do you have a solid background in installing/ maintaining passenger escalators?
Do you hold NVQ Level 3 or 4 in Lift or Escalator maintenance?
Our client is a world class player in the passenger transportation industry seeking a new Installations escalator engineer.
Accountability includes but is not limited to:
* Prepare the annual technical training plan, including the corresponding budget with training hours and costs
* Manage and ensure the execution of the technical training plan, directly delivering the training with the Master Trainers
* Manage the UKC NVQ programme
* Manage the Apprenticeship program for UKC/DUB
* Deliver on site and classroom training when required
If you are looking to enhance your career with a market leading company then this opportunity is not to be missed