|Job Ref:||204631537||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Salary:||£40000/annum Bonus + Car + Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:52|
Technical Account Sales Manager (Services / Contracts)|
(Construction/Building Services/Passenger Lifts/Fire & Security)
Glasgow, Central Belt
£40,000 + Bonus + Car + Pension + 32 Holidays
Are you an Account Manager looking to play an integral role in this successful Engineering services company where you will directly impact the business in this autonomous position?
On offer is the opportunity to progress your career as part of a market leading company, working across a wide range of technically varied contracts for OEM's and First tier suppliers.
The company specialise in machine installation and removals, using these for factory and plant relocations. They have several sites across the UK and are part of a large multinational group.
They are known for their high staff investment, training and progression opportunities, as well as being an innovative company who is always 1 step ahead of the competition.
This role would suit a Candidate with previous experience in selling / maintaining large contracts.
- Liaise and develop relationships with existing and potential customers
- Securing and delivering projects in a cost efficient way
- Carry out site surveys, inspections and risk assessment
- CAD experience Advantageous
- Experience with selling and/or maintaining technical contracts of £50k +
- Knowledge of H&S regulations
- Experience dealing with Project planning and management (ideally in machine handling)
- IT literate with Microsoft packages, CRM Software experience advantageous
Technical Sales, Contracts Manager, Bid Managers, Project Manager, Business Development Manager, Tender, Contracts, Engineering, Construction, Plant, Machines, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Central Belt, Falkirk, Livingston, Hamilton, East Kilbride, Paisley, Scotland.
If you think you match this criteria or would be interested in finding out more then please click Apply below or contact Hugo Carneiro at Rise Technical