|Job Ref:||204631452||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:20|
Electricians / Electrical Maintenance Technicians x 5|
Location: Greater Manchester (very easily commutable from Manchester or Warrington)
Salary: £32,000 + bonus + pension + 24 holidays + benefits package + overtime
Hours: Monday to Friday - 7.30am - 4pm
You will have experience gained in a maintenance role in a similar heavy engineering / heavy manufacturing plant;
e.g recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, manufacturing plant, power generating plant CHP, rotating equipment, boilers, effluent plant, water treatment, cement works, brick works, packaging or printing, manufacturing plant, steam processes, bulk handling. electromechanical / automated plant, process areas, boilers, filtration, other ancillary equipment.
* PLCs - (Essential) S7 (desirable)
* Drives, inverter drives
* Instrumentation (pressure & flow transmitters)
* Time served / formal apprenticeship
* 17th edition
* Good CMMS knowledge.
* Hydraulics or pneumatics.
* ATEX, Compex
* Health and safety focused, good awareness and a can do attitude.
* Appreciate LOLER / Lifting regulations.
* Understand DCS
* Inspection & Testing (2391 - 10, 2394, 2395)
* Assist with breakdowns and operation of heavy duty manufacturing and process machinery / plant.
* Maintenance of various sections of the plant.
* Monitor production process.
* Assist with PPM.
* Monitor the machinery performance.
* CMMS focused (SAP, MAXIMO etc), RAMS, LOTO.
* Health and safety focused.
To apply please send CV or call (Apply online only) to discuss