|Job Ref:||204631381||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Maidenhead||Address:||Post Code:||SL6||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:20|
Are you looking for a Mechanical Technician position? Are you looking to join a rapidly growing firm that specialise in the repair of emergency power / oxygen systems to the aerospace industry? If so I am looking for a Mechanical Technician to start as soon as possible on an initial 6 month contract.
• Initial 6 month contract (long term)
• £Competitive hourly rate
• Unlimited overtime
• This person must be able to work from engineering drawings / components maintenance manuals
• Extensive experience stripping, replacing and fitting components
• Ideally someone from the aerospace / high pressure gas environment
• Good experience with hydraulic and hydrostatic testing
I am looking for an experienced Mechanical Technician to take on a variety fitting work, some of the tasks include:
• Stripping and fitting aerospace components
• Hydraulic testing / pressure testing / hydrostatic testing
• Working from engineering / component maintenance manuals
• Maintenance of test equipment
If you are a skilled fitter that has testing experience please apply now.
Please submit your CV via email to apply in the first instance. We offer referral fees to those recommending unique applicants we go on to place. Do you know anyone suitable?
Location: Newbury, Tadley, Marlborough
IS THIS POSITION FOR YOU? IF SO, APPLY NOW!
View our latest jobs today by following us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn