|Job Ref:||204631258||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£21694 - £31500/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:20|
Our client has an immediate Service Engineer vacancy in the East Manchester area.|
They are looking for a Domestic Appliance/White Goods repair engineer with electrical fault finding, testing and repair experience as well as awareness of electrical and electronic servicing, along with technical installation and repair skills. You will also have a good understanding of health and safety procedures related to the role.
Salary/remunerations package includes:
* Basic salary of £21,694.07 (£30,500 OTE) for engineers outside of the London area.
* For engineers who live within 25 miles (as the bird flies) of Charing Cross, the basic salary is £29,583.06 (OTE £31,500) which includes a London Allowance of £7,888.99 per annum.
* For engineers who live within 35 miles (as the bird flies) of Charing Cross, the basic salary is £23,597.06 (OTE £31,500) which includes an Outer London Allowance of £1,902.99 per annum.
* 33 days paid holiday including Bank Holidays
* Company contributory pension after 3 months.
* Vauxhall Vivaro and fuel card for company use only.
* Mobile phone & laptop.
* Uniform, stock & tools
* In house product training and technical support.
* Staff discount on Group products and access to various discounts including days out, food/entertainment and holiday extras via their Employee Perks portal.
The role has the responsibility for the repair and service of all our client's products within their customer's home. The ideal candidate will provide a professional customer service and ensure where possible a first time fix is achieved in a timely manner, whilst also adhering to all relevant H&S requirements.
The ideal candidate will be required to:
* Work in a designated territory and provide occasional assistance to other areas to support customer demands.
* Control van stock and accurately maintain the necessary documentation.
* Provide a friendly and positive approach to all customers.
* Promote and sell consumable products and warranty policies to customers.
* Be totally open to new ways of working and embracing new technology as the company develops.
Our client's Service Engineers enjoy the flexibility of working from home while organising their spare part stock and workload to ensure the efficient repair of the company products in their customer's home. The role is ideal for the individual who is keen to be mobile, meet people and seek a high level of job satisfaction.
The successful candidate will have:
* Previous face to face customer service experience.
* Good electro/mechanical skills.
* Basic IT knowledge.
* Self-motivation with a high degree of self-discipline and time management.
* High practical ability and competence in White Goods fault finding and repair principals would be an advantage.
* Good attention to detail in all tasks performed.
* Good interpersonal/communication skills.
* The ability to adapt to change.
* The ability to promote/sell.
* Full UK driving license (6 penalty point max)
* Secure dry delivery point.
* Provision for parking for company vehicle
All engineers are required to undergo a CRB/DBS check