|Job Ref:||204631221||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Northampton||Address:||Post Code:||NN1||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:19|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a compliance coordinator to join a global logistic company in their Northampton based office.|
*The position will be mostly office based but some UK travel will be required.*
You will be required to;
* Sub-contract auditing
* Internal audit follow ups
* Assisting with internal O'License/ fleet compliance management.
* Assisting fleet department when required with various admin tasks.
Ideally the successful candidate will be;
* PC literate (SAP,Excel, Word, Tachograph analysis Software)
* International CPC qualification or working towards(depending on experience)
* Good Knowledge on drivers hours & WTD rules.
* Driving license is essential for this role.
In return you will receive;
* A great career opportunity with a global organisation.
* Training and future development programme
* £25,000 per anum
* 20+8 days holiday
* Company Pension
You will be working Monday to Friday between 08:00 and 17:00 but some flexibility will be required.
This role is live and I am currently submitting candidates, please apply accordingly; if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the Northampton Branch on (Apply online only)