|Job Ref:||204630958||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£32000 - £34000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:19|
IMMEDIATE REQUIREMENT - LEAD ENGINEER (BUILDING SERVICES) FOR PRESTIGIOUS STATIC SITE|
Are you an experienced and qualified Lead Engineer / Working Supervisor?
Have you got a background in the Facilities Management / Building Services industry, working on HVAC contracts for commercial buildings? Are you interested in working for a national facilities management company, working on a static site on a prestigious contract in the Milton Keynes area?
Job Title: Lead Site Engineer (Buiilding Services) - Covering a large static site in the Milton Keynes area.
Location: Commutable from Milton Keynes, Bedford, Bletchley, Luton, Northampton
Salary: Circa £32,000 - £34,000 per annum + mobile phone, life insurance, etc.
Type: Full time, Permanent
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
My nationally operating client is looking for a Lead Site Engineer with a background in the Facilities Management / Building Services industry. The right candidate will have experience of all types of HVAC services and will be able to prove extensive experience of supervising on contracts in the maintenance of large heating and cooling systems.
You will be working on a large static site in the Milton Keynes area and will be responsible for the day to day operation of the PPM and reactive maintenance for all aspects of this site. You will be supervising 5 multi skilled engineers, working as a team to ensure the running of the site goes as smoothly as possible and to meet completion deadlines.
Day to day duties will include:
* Supervising a team of engineers across the site.
* Monitoring and assisting all aspects of PPM and reactive maintenance.
* Assisting with client liaison
* Assisting with labour planning.
* Supervising and attending callouts, along with reporting on them.
* Running the PPM and reactive work schedule.
* Reporting to the Site Manager about site running, SLA's and completed works.
* Running small projects and quotes
* Maintain health and safety compliance on sites.
* Deputise for the Site Manager when required - holidays etc.
The correct candidate will be 50% hands on and 50% 'off the tools'.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Level 3 or equivalent qualification in allied trade, e.g gas, air conditioning, etc.
* Technical qualifications for specific trade such as; COCN1, 2079 F-Gas etc. More than one of these is highly desirable.
* Full driving license.
Candidates must have;
* Strong heating and gas competency
* Solid understanding of various types of mechanical systems
* Several years HVAC and Building services engineering experience in a lead capacity
* Recent experience of supervising/leading of multi skilled engineers from different trade backgrounds.
* Experience working with a sub contractor network effectively
* Be client focused and deliver quality service
My client is one of the largest FM and building maintenance providers in the UK, providing planned, preventative and reactive maintenance to a range of clients of varying sizes.
This is mobile role is commutable from: Milton Keynes, Bedford, Bletchley, Luton, Northampton
You may have experience of the following: Contracts Supervisor, Contract Supervisor, Lead Engineer, Electrician, HVAC Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Multi skilled engineer, maintenance engineer, Commercial maintenance engineer, facilities maintenance, FM, building services maintenance.
How to Apply
Apply with your CV (ideally in Word format if possible) - stating clearly why you are suitable for this role, a full list of your certificates and qualifications, and your full work history in chronological order. Please remember to include your phone number! Any missing information may delay your application, and result in missing out on an opportunity.
If you apply just before going on holiday - please tell us so that we know when to get in touch