|Job Ref:||204630799||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£20000 - £24000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:20|
Service Engineer - Wastewater|
£20,000 - £24,000 plus company van, fuel card, phone, tablet, pension, life assurance and 25 days holiday excluding statutory days
My clients are industry leaders in Wastewater and provide domestic and industrial wastewater solutions. They are also experts in providing design, service, maintenance manufacture and operation to all types of Wastewater Treatment plants.
Due to expansion they are looking for a Service Engineer to join their growing and dynamic team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Service and maintenance of sewage treatment plants and pumping stations
To apply you MUST have or hold:
- Basic Mechanical/Electrical experience
- Based within a commutable distance of Kent
- A minimum of 12 months experience
- Full UK driving licence
- Electrical qualifications would be an advantage
- Knowledge of pumps would be beneficial but not essential
If you are interested in this new and exciting opportunity then please call Becky Goodwin on the listed number or ideally email with your current CV