|Job Ref:||204630672||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£28000 - £35000/annum + Van + Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:52|
Service Engineer (Multi Skilled - Food Production Equipment)|
Kent / Sussex Based - Covering Southern England
£28,000 - £35,000 + Van (Can be used for personal mileage) + Laptop + Mobile Phone + Pension + 28 Days Holiday
Field Service Engineer required by an innovative food and drink production machinery manufacturer who truly value their staff. This role offers a stable Monday to Friday role.
The role will suit solid multi-skilled Service Engineers from ANY background as full training is given. The role is 60 % mechanical and 40% electrical.
Based from home you will cover Southern England in this role - From Kent to Cornwall. You will be installing, repairing and servicing small scale food process equipment. The kit ranges from small scale simple pieces to fully PLC controlled 3 phase machines.
The company are well established and can boast lots of national and international food and drink manufacturers as clients. The business has a great reputation for its product and service excellence. Being in the food sector the company can offer a stable career move.
The role will suit Service Engineers looking for a Monday to Friday 9 to 5 role. You will join a small friendly team of Service Engineers.
* Installing food & drink production and process equipment at client sites throughout the South of England.
* In Situ service and breakdown repair.
* Recording work completed & ordering spares via laptop PC.
* Mechanically or electrically biased truly multi skilled Service Engineer or Maintenance Engineer.
* Will ideally have an Apprenticeship and/or Engineering Qualifications.
* Willing to cover South UK patch.
* Hold a full UK driving licence