|Job Ref:||204630488||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Bens||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:52|
My client are a leading engineering technology who offer consultancy services into high end engineering markets. Due to growth they are recruiting a brand new role for a Project Operations Manager/Co-ordinator to join the business. This role is a standalone role and is critical in delivering the project resources to time, quality and cost in conjunction with Programme Leaders and Senior staff.|
This role in integral to the business and you will be focusing on project resource assessment and, continuous improvement of systems and databases to optimise the efficiency of project delivery.
Roles & Responsibilities will include.
* Planning, scheduling and reviewing workload to ensure projects have enough resource to meet their deadlines
* Communicating with staff to ensure they are aware of project commitments
* Developing and implementing operations improvements by reviewing the processes and techniques used within the business.
* Ensuring recruitment needs are relayed to key stakeholders within the business
* Identifying skill gaps and suggest training measures
* Reviewing staff efficiency
* Ensuring the company CRM system is effective
Communication is key for the role and you will be confident to take and drive business initiatives. You will be required to work autonomously and as part of a team. You will ideally have an engineering background and the following experience:
* Highly organised and experienced with business systems
* Experience of project management techniques
* Strong IT skills working with Excel and other database systems
* Proven experience of negotiating with technical staff and senior management
* Ability to understand the different engineering disciplines within the company and their key skills
* Demonstrable experience of planning and scheduling complex tasks
* Strong problem solving skills Excellent /interpersonal skills and leadership
* A positive, dynamic, enthusiastic, reliable and trustworthy approach
The company are reputable, professional and have a good team of staff. They offer a great working environment and offer good benefits including private healthcare, pension and performance related bonus.
Please apply for more details