|Job Ref:||204630464||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeming Bar||Address:||Post Code:||DL7||Salary:||£35000 - £37200/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:20|
Our client is an established manufacturing company with an exciting permanent opportunity for a Multi Skilled Mechanical Engineer. |
You will be responsible for the maintenance of the production lines, ensuring a smooth manufacturing process.
Duties & Responsibilities
• To apply principles of engineering, manufacturing technology and management science to the production process in order to ensure high levels of productivity are maintained on all the production lines. Ensuring that the manufacturing process operates as smoothly as possible, reducing costly inefficiencies to a minimum whilst maintaining the integrity and safety of the plant as a whole.
• Maintain close attendance of the Production line, in order to provide Engineering solutions, and to assist in an operational capacity when required.
• Monitor all machines and ancillary plant during production (whilst maintaining notes and relevant log sheets).
• Ensure that any rectification is followed through to a satisfactory conclusion by effective communication with other members of the Engineering team, and Plant Manager.
• Assist in cold starting, size or product changes, cleaning in place and running a machine as and when required.
Hours of work are a rotating 3 shift system 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm/10pm-6am Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week. You will need to be flexible with your hours of work subject to demands.
Salary - £35,000 and after 6 months £37,200
Full time - Permanent