|Job Ref:||204630443||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Halesowen||Address:||Post Code:||B63||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:20|
Our client who are a large stockist and suppliers of Nuts, Bolts and Screws are looking for a experienced Quality Manager to join there team on a permanent basis. |
• Maintaining the Company quality systems & procedures.
• Conducting internal, external, customer and BSI audits & risk assessments
• Looking after the Companies fire procedures, documents and audits of call points and emergency lights
• Looking after the Companies waste management program collecting waste transfer notes & suppliers certificates
• Controlling the Companies calibration system.
• Supervising training of staff on standard operating procedures.
• Deal with customer concerns
• Checking batches
• Contacting suppliers and customers.
• Chasing information, testing parts, creating 8Ds.
• Work with customer portals to upload PPAP / PSW data
• Candidate must have experience with PPAP's of all levels and ideally CQI9 audits.
• Reviewing KPI data and produce the findings in graph format to discuss at Management Meetings.
Environmental Job Roles
• Responsible for maintaining the Company's Environmental System
• Conducting monthly Environmental audits
• Conducting monthly Environmental legislation audits
• Creating and keeping contractor check sheets and questionnaires
• Requesting and filing of all waste disposal documents (WTNs and WCL's) for Company waste disposal contractors
• Collecting all relevant energy and water consumption data monthly and investigating improvements in usage and costs with MD
• Annual environmental risks in risk assessment.
• Responding to all customer questionnaires and audits in regards to Environmental aspects.
Health & Safety
• Internal Health & Safety audits to be carried out weekly / monthly.
The candidate must have experience with dealing with customers on all levels from small queries to potential critical situations.
The candidate must have experience with BSI Audits
The candidate must be up to date with H & S legislation
The candidate must be able to Manage their department efficiently and produce data and information in a timely manner.
If you think is a job role for you, please apply now