|Job Ref:||204630401||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Milan||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:20|
We are currently recruiting for experience engineers to be based in Milan or Hungary.
Our client is looking for experience design professionals with a strong track record utilizing 2d Cad within the renewable industry.
This will be a permanent role.
Key responsibilities of a 2D AutoCAD Mechanical Engineer
• Design, develop and engineer high quality models using 2D CAD tools.
• Produce CAD designs that meet targets for feasibility, performance, costs, quality, safety, legislation and timing.
• Ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with company design, safety, quality, NG compliance and procedures.
• Interact with designers and engineers, to obtain critical design information necessary to complete project within intended time frame.
o Develop and prepare engineering drawings, plans, diagrams or layouts from sketches engineering calculations, specification sheets and other data.
o Check and verify design drawings to conform to specifications and design data.
o Consult with designers & engineers to determine design needs & requirements.
o Develop detailed 2-D plans
o Develop plans, elevations, cross sections and detailed drawings as required for design needs.
o Attend design / conference call meetings as and when required.
o Ensuring drawings meet project specifications
Key attributes of the 2D-CAD Engineer
• A minimum of 3-5 years Autocad 2D experience.
• Fluent in English
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
• Strong people skills, and ability to work with wide variety of staff and clients.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Ability to meet deadlines, well organized and able to work under pressure.
• Experience in the Mechanical or electrical engineering.
• Participate in appropriate training activities and encourage and support staff in their development and training
• Good understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite
• Undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this post