|Job Ref:||204632339||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bideford||Address:||Post Code:||EX39||Salary:||£25000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:21|
Our client is a successful supplier and installer of technically-innovative process-control equipment to a UK-wide client base|
They have a vacancy for a talented mechanical engineer, with Auto CAD and solidworks drawing skills, who will design installations, and organise supply and delivery of parts and equipment
Principal duties and responsibilities for the Project Design Engineer
• Design equipment installation layouts from standard parts lists, and sub-contracted components.
• Liaise with UK customers on scheme requirements.
• Produce parts lists, working drawings, and installation and assembly schedules.
• Place and chase purchase orders with UK and European suppliers.
• Maintain contact with on-site installation engineers, to provide logistical support.
Essential requirements for the Project Design Engineer
• Solid understanding of mechanical engineering.
• Skills in the use of AutoCAD and solid works, but other platforms considered).
• Ability to work under pressure, and to tight deadlines.
• Organised, able to prioritise.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Full UK driving licence.
• Must be willing to work away from base on occasions.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a tight-knit, successful business, here in the heart of North Devon.
Commutable from Barnstaple, Ilfracombe, Torrington, Bideford
Salary guide c£25-28k
This permanent vacancy is being advertised by Acorn, who is acting as an employment agency, on behalf of our client