|Job Ref:||204632304||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Barnstaple||Address:||Post Code:||EX32||Salary:||£25000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:52|
Our client, based in Barnstaple, is currently looking for an experienced Tool Setter. |
Overall purpose of the job:
- Organise and prioritise shift workload referencing priority list provided by Production.
- Investigate and deal with moulding problems as they arise and provide solutions.
- Liaise with Shift Supervisor and QC to enable resolution of issues as they arise on shift.
- Ensure production start ups are carried out in a timely manner.
- Ensure all surplus equipment / tools are removed when not required from presses prior to
- Monitor production levels / cycle times during shift and take remedial action when required.
Key result areas:
- Ability to work within advised production plans to ensure tool availability.
- Organise resource available to best fit production needs.
- Rapid response to tool failure.
- Liaise with outside facilities to effect repairs beyond the capacity or scope of our work
shop or personnel.
- To establish and maintain a safe working environment