|Job Ref:||204632294||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £53000/annum Car / Allowance + Benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:21|
Position: Metrology Specialist / Measurement Specialist|
Location: Home Based + UK Travel
Salary: £40,000 - £53,000 + Car + Excellent Benefits
Are you looking for a new position with a company offering stability, development and an exciting new challenge? Do you have a strong background in metrology from a manufacturing environment? If so then read on, this position could be perfect for you.
Due to continued success and growth one if the UK's biggest names in metrology is looking for a Metrology Specialist to join their team.
The responsibilities of the Metrology Specialist / Measurement Specialist are as follows:
* Assessment of a manufacturing plant`s measurement practise using a systematic diagnostic process
* Delivery of follow-on support
* Liaising with customers
* Helping manufacturers develop improvement action plans
* Preparing reports
* Support with introduction of new measurement projects into the business.
The successful Metrology Specialist / Measurement Specialist will have the following skills / experience:
* Measurement systems or instrumentation improvement experience
* High quality/regulated environment
* Manufacturing practice and process control
* Product inspection and the importance of metrology
* New product introduction and associated considerations
* Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing of complex parts
* Measuring equipment, for example manual, CMMs, Vision (etc.)
Please forward your most up-to-date CV together with salary details quoting ref 55889/DS or by calling Daniel Smith on (Apply online only).
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position