|Job Ref:||204630319||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£38000 - £40000/annum + 25 days holiday + Bank holidays||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:20|
Manufacturing/Production Manager |
Add Resource and Labour - Bristol
£38,000 - £40,000 Base
Monday to Friday
25 days holiday + Bank holidays + Pension + Life Assurance
1) Supervise a team of Production Engineers
2) Responsible for the production of quality products efficiently and safely onsite
3) Manage the manufacturing & facilities team including managing, mentoring and developing staff.
4) Compliance with ISO requirements
5) HSE responsibility for the Production department and factory areas
6) Set and manage performance targets for direct reports, in accordance with both ISO KPIs and personal development planning
This well renowned Manufacturing Company is looking to recruit a Manufacturing / Production Manager to assist the successful team in coping with an ever increasing demand in business.
In return you can expect an excellent package and to receive ongoing support as well as training and development to ensure you maintain the company's high standards.
To apply for this position, you must have....
1) Strong experience gained as a Manufacturing Manager OR Production Manager ESSENTIAL
Candidates suitable for this position can live anywhere in the following locations....