|Job Ref:||86401BR||Employer:||Raytheon Company||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United States||County/State:||Massachussetts||City:||Andover||Address:||Post Date:||06/10/2016 04:02|
We are seeking an experienced business development professional to lead international business development activities and to create new opportunities driving top line growth for our product lines in the Middle East/North Africa (MENA) region. Our current Air and Missile Defense products include Patriot, Medium Range Air Defense (MRAD) systems, and International Integrated AMD (I2AMD). In this role, you will be responsible for delivering new business solutions to customers by leveraging Raytheon products and capabilities; and by creating and growing relationships with our partners in Europe including Kongsberg, Inc. Specific responsibilities include conducting market assessments, lead generation and qualification, customer relationship management development and execution of capture strategies, meeting financial targets, and managing new business investment funding.
• Meet or exceed all financial targets including bookings, overhead and NBI budget, and pipeline growth expectations.
• Coordinate and manage NBI, capture/proposal gate reviews, program performance reviews, technical briefings and customer visits.
• Plan, coordinate and execute a prioritized synchronization strategy that focuses on closing pursuits that impact the current Annual Operating Plan followed by our long term growth plan.
• Manage business development process including MENA market assessment, customer engagement, understand procurement requirements, funding capabilities, priorities and functional requirements.
• Execute IAMD MENA regional business development strategy in coordination with Raytheon International, Inc. (RII) and other Raytheon businesses and need to meet growth targets.
• Accountable for the relationship and interaction with USG agencies; and immediately resolve issues with USG and international customers as required.
• Collaborate internally and with our partners to plan, coordinate and execute a regional strategy targeting growth in the MENA market.
• Ensure we communicate integrated solutions for integrated air and missile defense modernization to all international customers coordinating activities across the business.
• As required monitor and manage resources, support capture efforts, proposal reviews, new business assessment and pipeline reviews.
• As an IAMD team member provide expertise concerning BD activities including acquisition process, MENA customer engagement, capture, and releasability.
- 20 years directly related experience in government, defense, aerospace or related industry with extensive experience/expertise in the MENA region
- Understanding of joint/coalition integrated air and missile defense
- Operational understanding of Combatant Commands
- OSD Policy Understanding/Experience
- Good understanding of US acquisition process both FMS and DCS
- Understanding of the Patriot, NASAMS, HAWK , HAWK XXI and I2AMD Weapon Systems
- Good understanding of force generation, sustainment and readiness
- Understanding of Network Centric Operations & Concepts
- Willing to travel internationally
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Uses creativity, innovation, initiative speed and agility for advantage
- Bachelor Degree in Business, International Affairs or other applicable discipline
- Secret Security Clearance
- Relevant country and industry experience with an established network across government and business organizations in MENA
- Operational/command experience with integrated air and missile defense weapon systems
- Prior experience marketing Integrated International Air and Missile Defense products or capabilities
- Demonstrated track record of developing and closing new business
- Familiarity with new business development processes including strategy, capture, and funding
- Previous business development experience with industry
- Ability to communicate directly and effectively with key decision makers
- Relevant language skills and cultural awareness
- Master's Degree
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Company, with 2015 sales of $23 billion and 61,000 employees, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, civil government and cybersecurity solutions. With a history of innovation spanning 94 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration, C5ITM products and services, sensing, effects, and mission support for customers in more than 80 countries.
Secret - Current
Type Of Job
MA - Andover