Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-176810||Employer:||Keane Group||Address:||Post Date:||06/10/2016 21:03|
Overview: At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company's growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.|
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a L3 Senior Windows Analyst to join our team in Montreal, QC.
Position Functions or Responsibilities: The L3 Senior Windows Analyst required to work in the L3 Platform Security Operations team, providing highest level of security consultancy and operational support of platform security infrastructure components. The role is based around operational stability and development of a large global environment of 10K+ Microsoft Windows servers and 85K+ Microsoft XP/Win7 Desktops.
The role will focus on the security products and tooling utilized to manage the platform. The role is suited to an experienced Windows Systems Administrator or Platform Engineer with a proven understanding in enterprise platform security. An additional key component of this role is project based, with numerous activities to expand and enhance the services provided within the environment.
The Platform Security Operations group provides a stable, yet agile and dynamic infrastructure platform to support the business functional requirements whilst managing associated risks. The role in question concentrates on the provisioning of security tools and services to internal client groups. Tool development experience is essential to assist the global teams in developing and deploying technology solutions to automate tasks.
Responsibilities: the candidate must demonstrate strong technical qualities - preferably in a global environment, ideally within the finance industry.
- Analysis and development of platform security initiatives
- Provide consultancy services to other IT Security teams
- Provide architecture assurance on security platform initiatives
- Maintain security infrastructure, providing stability by following and using the tools, policies, processes and procedures available
- Provide a secure environment, managing and mitigating risks
- Provide reporting and metrics
- Resolve Incidents impacting hosts or environment
- Create, review, maintain and update documentation including Documenting & Publishing fixes in central knowledge base
- Work with global colleagues to provide globally consistent processes and procedures and provide innovative ideas
- Undertake problem ownership
- Investigate & Troubleshoot root causes when escalated from
- Escalate and liaise with additional internal/external groups when required, resulting in satisfactory resolution
- Active participation within and amongst teams and colleagues, providing constructive feedback when necessary
- Regularly re-evaluate processes and procedures and Instigate service improvement initiatives
- Identify areas for automation and scripting wherever possible
- Maximize the use of existing resources, skills and technologies for the greatest benefit
- Responsibility for the planning and controlled execution of releases into the managed environment
- Input into Business Continuity Planning and Practices
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit NA to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Options: Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Share on your newsfeed