|Job Ref:||EMP374875||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Industry:||Defence||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Frimley||Address:||Post Code:||GU16||Salary:||£50/hour||Post Date:||07/10/2016 21:29|
BAE Systems have a new contract requirement in the CCSE area to manage a Demonstration and Manufacture contract and support the negotiations thereof. This role can be based from Frimley or Broad Oak. |
Experience of successfully establishing and managing subcontracts in large (> £50M) framework projects.
Major Tasks and Activities:
- Manage all subcontract activities in conjunction with the project team, including: subcontract drafting, negotiation, implementation and on-going monitoring of performance against defined targets of performance, cost and delivery.
- Identification, assessment and management of subcontracted risk in support of the project.
- Hold regular reviews with subcontractors to address schedule/ technical compliance, and ensure delivery against budgetary targets where applicable.
- Manage and report on all subcontract activities ensuring maintenance of appropriate records and data for monthly management reports.
- Delivery of improvement in overall value (quality, cost, delivery, performance) from supply chain, and undertake vendor assessment and identify opportunities to develop the Supply Chain.
- Establish and maintain effective KPI’s to enable accurate measurement of performance, and support the establishment of processes and procedures scaled to support the Project.
- Maintenance of working practises and environment consistent with Company and Legislative safety and environmental requirements. Adhere to safety, quality and environmental standards
- Maintain effective communications and develop appropriate relationships with internal and external stakeholders and provide subcontract commercial advice and support to the project team
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required to support the team
Key Technical Skills:
- Experience of successfully establishing and managing subcontracts in large (> £50M) framework projects.
- Gravitas to work with and influence senior levels of client base and stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and a desire and willingness to innovate and learn
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- The ability to be proactive, flexible and adaptable
- Advanced IT skills
- Relevant Degree, IACCM trained, MCIPS