|Job Ref:||DE01070THA||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Walton on Thames||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 00:12|
Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
Our client is a energetic delightful little boy whom due to his complex medical needs requires extra assistance. As his Health Care Assistant you will be required to pick up from nursery. When at home with him you will be; playing games, reading stories, socialising and generally ensuring he has fun whilst monitoring his condition and keeping him safe at all times. He is a busy little boy who is thriving and enjoying life and we are delighted to be able to be a part of his development and socialisation. Client specific training will be provided.
Rate of pay £12.00 per hour.
Shifts currently available; Thursday's 3pm to 8pm and Friday's 1:30pm to 6pm.
We are looking for Healthcare Assistants who:
• Have at least 6 months previous care experience
• Have experience of working with clients with complex care needs (advantageous)
• Have excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours
• Have experience of medication management
• Are experienced in manual handling
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).