Hourly Rate Bands £8.01 - £8.50 Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
What we are looking for
We are looking for someone that can build a strong client relationship. Someone that has had experience with rostering on a weekly basis. The ability to manage a small team and liaise with local sites.
What we are offering in return:
- Pay rate: £8.50 per hour
- Shift Pattern: Monday - Friday 0700 - 1900
- Hours: 60 hours per week
- Fully funded uniform
- Full site training
- 28 days holiday
- Over time available
- Leading & scheduling the roster for 3 security officers
- To ensure that all critical alarms are actioned in a timely manner.
- To monitor access and egress of personnel and respond to breaches.
- To be responsible for the administration, issue and return of all keys and radio communication equipment.
- To ensure that all incidents, which occur during the course of your duties, are reported promptly.
- To comply with data protection guidelines regarding disclosure of personal and confidential information held on the security databases.
- To create and maintain relationships with other business service providers on the portfolio ensuring seamless, premier, customer service is provided.
- To ensure that an effective handover takes place at shift change over periods and that all keys, equipment and documentation are properly accounted for.
- To ensure all staff are fully conversant with emergency procedures and instructions issued by client/Security Manger.
- To ensure that all incidents are promptly and efficiently dealt with and fully reported in the Daily Occurrence Book and that an incident occurrence report is compiled for all non-routine incidents.
- Any other duties deemed to be appropriate or necessary.
- Excellent communication (both written and oral) and customer service skills (Essential).
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a part of a team (Essential).
- Ability to work in a pressured environment, multitask and meet deadlines (Essential).
- Corporate experience (Essential).
- A valid SIA Licence (Essential) - Door Supervisor and CCTV (Desirable).
- Excellent time management and ability to work in a pressurised environment.
- First aid trained (willing to undertake if not already held)
- Competent IT user
- Excellent telephone manner
About the company
Interserve's vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.3 billion and a workforce of 80,000 people worldwide.