|Job Ref:||PL-14611-HW||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 60,000 per year||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:23|
Randstad are pleased to be working in partnership with one of the UK's leading construction businesses in their search for a Planner. The company have been established for over 100 years and are currently experiencing an increase in the number of projects that they are working on.
As a result of the increase in tender wins and current projects the client is looking for a Planner to join their business in the North West.
* As a Project Planner you will be responsible for the following:
* Contribute and support tender planning.
* Ensure each site is planned / programmed correctly and to the specification of the client.
* Work closely with Site Managers and Project Managers to ensure the build is executed as per the plan.
* Liaise with key stakeholders to update on planning.
* Attending and contributing to project meetings.
A Senior Planner will need the following skills and experience:
* Organisation and planning ability.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Experience of working in partnership with all company departments.
* Ability to advise Site Managers and Project Managers on site programmes.
* Have at least 5 years experience with a contractor.
* A high degree of competence with Primavera P6 planning software Package.
* A good level of rail knowledge.
* A recognised construction degree is required.
In return the client is offering the successful Project Planner the following package:
* A basic salary of £50k-£60k
* Pension scheme
* Company car
* Private healthcare
* Flexible benefits
If you are looking for your next step in your career then apply now with your CV or call NA.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.