|Job Ref:||BBBH141320||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£ 22,000 - £ 24,000 per year, car + benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:20|
Are you a technical support professional with strong customer facing experience? Do you have experience supporting hardware (mechanical) and software systems? Want to work for a growing organisation as a field engineer?|
The role is to join the Service and Support Team of a Midlands based systems manufacturer. Due to growth, they have an opportunity to join their field based service team. The customer base is predominantly clinical/NHS environments, so any experience working in hospitals/pharmacies will be an advantage (although not essential).
Supporting implementation projects of varying size; from individual to site wide solutions.
* Receiving customer queries/incidents, investigating & delivering solutions inline with SLAs for hardware and software
* Updating Asset Management System and Ticket System. Owning incidents through to resolution.
* Working with customers to establish their system requirements and provide practical solutions
* Using problem solving skills to assist in technical troubleshooting and analysis
* Providing technical user training sessions
* Point of contact for Pharmacy/Systems Administrators for support or system related enquiries
* Take part in the on call rota (remote out of hours support)
Skills and Experience
Training will be provided on software and hardware as they are bespoke systems, however any experience with the following will be an advantage:-
* Knowledge of SQL Server
* Previous support on Hardware and Software/Web based systems.
* Knowledge of Pharmacy Systems
* 2 years + experience in a technical customer support environment.
* Confident in delivering training content to end users
* Full UK driving licence (car provided)
This is a great opportunity to join a growing successful company, please send an up to date copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills support, field, windows, software, applications, hardware,